- Draft, propose and follow-up required agreements, contracts and legal documents for internal and external to ensure their compliance with current law and regulations and company policies, standards and procedures and client’s requirements in Thai and English.
- Give accurate and timely counsel when needed in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, ).
- Ensure that all agreements with third parties are in line with legal requirements and current policies, standards, and procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments in dealing with legal issues.
- Review and systematize legal documents that accommodate to the company’s operation and portal.
- Other related tasks assigned by the supervisor and/or executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in laws.
- Minimum 8 years of legal working experiences and minimum 5 years of experiences in corporate and commercial with the international law or legal consulting firm.
- Possess business acumen, leadership ability and knowledge of key legal and economic trends.
- Possess a Lawyer License.
- English proficiency; spoken, written (drafting legal document in English) and reading as well as Thai.
- Having profound knowledge of Corporate Law, Commercial Law or International Law.
- Experienced in reviewing inter-company contract/Sale and purchase agreement/vendor service agreement
- Knowledgeable in license compliance and company compliance.
- Equipped with presentation skills and communication skills.
- Service-minded and able to work independently.
เนื่องด้วยสถานการณ์การแพร่ระบาดของเชื้อไวรัสโคโรนา 2019 (COVID-19)
ทางบริษัทฯ จึงขอ งดรับการสมัครงาน Walk-in เป็นการชั่วคราว โดยจะรับสมัครผ่านทางอีเมลเท่านั้น (firstname.lastname@example.org)